The Art and Science of the Audience
As event organisers, you want your audience engaged before, during and post events to achieve your mission. This session, we bring in 2 speakers who have spent time thinking about and implementing strategies for ever improving audience engagement.
- 6:30PM: Registration
- 7:00PM: Fireside chat
- 8:00PM: Q&A
Diane Mensah, Strategic Partnership Manager, WHub
Ethel Ong, Curator, META.
Our partners make Backstage Pass HK possible
theDesk is a community-centric coworking space in Hong Kong for creative and tech professionals with a variety of work spaces from flexible hot desks to private offices.
- Am I considered an "event organiser?" Peatix encourages events of all kinds to blossom - anything from tech talks, workshops and classes to theatre, art performances to parties, gigs to private dinners and gatherings. So yes, you're probably one without knowing it.
- I provide relevant services (audio-visual services, photobooth rental, app) - can I attend? Yes, we're an inclusive community. At the same time, organisers prefer to mostly meet other organisers. We require vendors to respect that this event is not a platform for selling services.
- Why can't I buy more than 4 tickets in one transaction? Diversity is important to us - come meet new friends!
- Why isn't the event free? The price is not designed to be a barrier - we offer discounts to students, youths and dreamers.
- What's your refund policy? We understand that things may crop up. Feel free to transfer your ticket or approach us for a refund.
- Can I pay at the door? Yes you can, but at HK$80
- Are you looking for partners? Glad you asked - please drop us a line.
- Who organizes this? The community team at Peatix Hong Kong
- More questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6:30 PM - 8:30 PM HKT
I Feel Lucky!
SOLD OUT HK$49.00 Early Bird SOLD OUT HK$49.00 Late Bird SOLD OUT HK$59.00 At the Door SOLD OUT HK$80.00
- Venue Address
- G/F, 511 Queen’s Road West, Sai Ying Pun, Hong Kong. 皇后大道西511號 Hong Kong
3 minute walk from HKU MTR station, exit B2 (Hill Road)
Peatix Hong Kong180 Followers